February 7 – February 13, 2011
Tuesday – Chicken Broccoli and Rice (quick meal) – Salad
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 1/2 cups water
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
2 cups Broccoli (I use frozen, straight out of the freezer)
2 cups Instant Rice
In a large skillet, make sure that you chicken is warm and put aside in a bowl. Then mix water and soup together and bring to a boil (now is when you add any seasonings). Turn down and mix in all ingredients remaining. Cover and cook on medium/low for 5 minutes. If you are using frozen broccoli it will take up to another 5 minutes.
Wednesday – Panera Brocolli Cheese Soup and Bread Sticks
Thursday – (Board meeting) – – Easy Pot Roast
Friday – Meatball Subs/ chips
Saturday- Easy Oven Poached Salmon/ Cousous / Green Beans
Nana’s Nine Layer Dip
- 1 Can 16 oz. refried beans
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. taco seaoning mix
- 1 Cup guacamole
- 1 Cup Monterey jack cheese
- 1 Cup yellow sharp cheese
- 1 Cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup sweet onions
- 1/4 Cup red & green peppers
- *Black olives optional*
- Layer beans, layer sour cream mixed with taco seasoning, guacamole, & cheeses. Put in refrigerator.
- Mix tomatoes, chopped onion & peppers. Add a dash of olive oil, red wine vinegar & cilantro. Put in refrigerator.
- Just before serving put the tomato mixture on top.
- Serve with LOTS of Tortilla chips!
For more Menu Planning inspiration stop by and visitLaura at Organizing Junkie. and particpate in Menu Plan Monday.
Wishing you all a wonderful week!!!