Today is my first day of vacation!! YEAH!! I was up early and have already dropped Tommy off at preschool, paid bills and updated our budget. I am going to clean up around here until it is time to pick up Tommy. I will drop off Tommy at daycare and then I need to run to Walmart for a couple of things.
I then plan on taking a bit of a break and reading my book. I treated myself to new book for vacation! Not like I need more books…I have many, many on my shelf to read!! My mom wanted this one so I bought it and will read it and then mail it to her! Guess what it is, Mom??? The Thirteen Tale by Diane Setterfield. As soon as I am done with it I will mail it to you Mom!! It is good so far. I read the first 60 pages before bed last night.
Well time to crank the tunes and get busy!!
- Clean light Fixtures – Kitchen
- Clean toaster -DONE
- Organize Pantry
- Clean Microwave-DONE
- Clean Stove Burns-DONE
- Mop Kitchen & Bathroom -DONE
- Clean Glass – Living Room-DONE
- Change bathroom hand towels -DONE
- wipe down outside of kitchen cabinets-DONE
- change sheets – master bedroom
- Dust Dining Room-DONE
- Pick on Clutter spot and work 30 minutes (TOMMYS ROOM)
- Quick tidy each room.Vacuum-DONE
As you can see I am needing to catch up on a few of the chores from my motivated moms list for the last few days. Tonight is Family Movie Night so I want to have things done so I can enjoy the evening.