Hey – Teresa here is the recipe for the muffins. I can’t take credit for it. It was one someones blog, wish I culd remember whos! (I FOUND THE RECIPE ON The Padded Culinery Cell blog!) They are YUMMY!!!!
Muffins That Taste Like Doughnuts
|1 3/4||cups flour|
|1 1/2||teaspoons baking powder|
|3/4||cup white sugar|
|1/2||cup melted butter|
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Mix together the oil, egg, sugar and milk.
- Add to the dry mixture stirring until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the sugar and cinnamon for the topping.
- Once muffins have cooled a little, dip the tops of the muffins into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Set on a tray and allow to cool
As for the little chef uniform Tommy has on. I found that on clearance after Christmas at Kohls for like $4.00. We both put on our apron and love to bake. I never thuoght I would be an apron wearing person, but I am so messy. So I now can do a few things before heading to work since I can put on the apron and protect my clothes!