Off to a busy busy week again. Work is very busy and I am pretty overwhelmed. I am off on Wednesday for two Dr appointments. Yes, I am getting my foot looked at and I have to have an ultro sound of my kidneys. I have to take Friday off since daycare is closed, but I will take my laptop home and work some.
I made the recipe below with my Cripsy Chicken last night and everyone ate it! Even Erik liked it!!
- variety of lettuces, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can of garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 can black olives, drained
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bottle ranch salad dressing
Combine all fresh ingredients; reserve half for Thursday. Serve with ranch dressing.
WEIGH IN DAY:
Down another .6 pounds. Only 4 more pounds to goal. I still want to lose beyond my goal, but want to achieve lifetime and not have to pay for Weight Watchers anymore!!
Something to make me smile….I bought a new pair of Capris and they were a size 8 and they are big on me. I think I will go back and try on a size 6! YEAH!!!!